Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Lemon Ginger Fruit Salad

So here's a recipe for a fruit salad that I made this morning

Ingredients
Strawberries
Cantaloupe
Pineapple
1/4 cup of lime juice
3 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp ground ginger

Directions
I cut about half of a fresh pineapple up into bite size pieces and put the pieces into a bowl. Then I cut up about 5 or 6 strawberries and put them into the bowl with the pineapples. Then I had 3 wedges from a cantaloupe that I cut up into bite size pieces and placed in the bowl with the rest of the fruit.

In a separate small bowl, add the lime juice, sugar, and ginger. Stir. Heat the mixture in the microwave for a few seconds so that the sugar dissolves. Then put it in the freezer to cool it off. Once cooled, pour the lime juice mixture over the fruit and stir until all of the fruit has some on it. 

Chill & serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment